Sunday, December 23, 2007

Coming Next Year

I'll be taking a week off between Christmas and New Years, so no new posts until January 1, but I wanted to give you a sense of just a few of the things I have in store for next year.


Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate

I'll be expanding my chocolate profile in a big way, tasting and reviewing some of the world's finest chocolate from producers big and small.


I'm Young and I Smoke


Whiskey Wednesday will launch into a series of ultra-young, ultra-smoky Scotches for the new year.


Viva America Sur


I've been doing some South American eating lately and will report in on some of the great LA South American eats.


LA's Best Liquor Stores


A rating of the best places to buy spirits in LA.

All that along with the pupusas, cheese, whiskey, butter, dumplings and fried food you've come to expect.

And tune in January 1 for my New Year's Resolutions.

No comments: